This is an insulation blower machine legend! It is a used Storm 1000 high volume super insulation blowing machine. You rarely find these for sale, because most contractors prefer to keep these money making, high volume insulation blowers.
This insulation machine is in very good condition and ready to work. Available for local pick-up or can be shipped at buyers expense. Don’t let this one pass you by!
STORM 1000 Insulation Blower Specs:
- 24 HP Honda GXV610 3 cycle Gas Engine
- Rotary Positive Displacement 10hp Blower
- All Steel Construction
- Dual Electro Magnetic Clutches for Precise Control of Mixtures
- Self Contained Lighting
- Digital Tach/Hour Meter
- Dual Shear Pin Drive Train Protection
- Stress Proof Steel Shafts
- 3″ Bronze Check Valve for Maximum Protection of Blower
- Bronze Air Control and Gauge for Precise Air Adjustments
- Safety Features
- All Standard and included in above prices
- Height = 701/2″ Width = 58″ Loading Shelf Height = 58″
- Material Hopper = 60″ x 49″
- Blows Cellulose at a rate of up to 150 lbs per min – InsulsafeIII @ 1.5 bags min.
Asking 9850.00 USD For more pictures, questions, or to purchase this piece of equipment, please don’t hesitate to call 800-211-0104 or email email@example.com
Trivia Note to Contractors: The history of these original insulation blowing machines was known industry wide as a “safety green” in color, Dahl Monsoon 1000, that was later painted blue and yellow and renamed “Storm” after the company was re-structured under a new ownership. The Storm 1000 was a mirror image of the original Monsoon 1000 with a 3″material output tube. The Storm 1000 was again renamed a Storm 2000 which was the machines final name and model which offered a 4″material output.