Cool Machines Cool Vac 11 C2U118-11P Insulation Vacuum Machine
The Cool Vac 11 is an industry first of having a low cost replaceable liner or wear strip inside fan chamber allowing a lower cost solution.
New and innovative retro-fit attic standards! Building science experts and weatherization professionals alike, have proven with new age diagnostic techniques (blower door testing and thermal imaging), that air sealing attics and eave areas with closed cell foam, and re-insulation, provides the highest performance energy savings.
Cool Vac 11 Specifications
- Economy 11 h.p. Briggs & Stratton engine with
- Deluxe electric start & hour meter
- 18? dia. abrasion resistant fan blade, 3/16″ thick blades w/ solid robotic welds, dynamic computer balanced, ‘turbo-sonic’ / FC fan blade
- 6? inlet and outlet for high production
Cutting Edge Features
Lower cost solution to extreme wear caused by highly abrasive fibers and foreign debris passing thru chamber. (note: ‘liner’ materials can vary upon customers needs).
- Specially designed turbo-sonic – FC blade creates fan tip turbulence eliminating wet fiber accumulation or build-up on fan blade and chamber area while increasing vacuum pressure for higher productivity
- Abrasion resistant fan blades are robotically welded with ‘solid’ welds to reduce the chance of a catastrophic failure due to operational stress
- Dynamic computerized balancing provides a precision, smooth running blade, with minimal wear to engine bearings
- Powder coated heavy gauge welded steel construction