Cool Machines Cool Vac 11 C2U118-11HP Insulation Vacuum Machine
The Cool Vac 16 is an industry first of having a low cost replaceable liner or wear strip inside fan chamber allowing a lower cost solution.
Cool Vac 11 Specifications
- Economy 11 h.p. Briggs & Stratton engine with manual pull-start
- Optional – Deluxe electric start & hour meter
- 18? dia. abrasion resistant fan blade, 3/16″ thick blades w/ solid robotic welds, dynamic computer balanced, ‘turbo-sonic’ / FC fan blade
- 6? inlet and outlet for high production
Cutting Edge Features
Lower cost solution to extreme wear caused by highly abrasive fibers and foreign debris passing thru chamber. (note: ‘liner’ materials can vary upon customers needs).
- Specially designed turbo-sonic – FC blade creates fan tip turbulence eliminating wet fiber accumulation or build-up on fan blade and chamber area while increasing vacuum pressure for higher productivity
- Abrasion resistant fan blades are robotically welded with ‘solid’ welds to reduce the chance of a catastrophic failure due to operational stress
- Dynamic computerized balancing provides a precision, smooth running blade, with minimal wear to engine bearings
- Powder coated heavy gauge welded steel construction