Whether you are a contractor or DIY-er, you will need a good insulation-blowing machine to complete insulation projects that will withstand the test of time. The Krendl Machine Company is a highly reputable producer of insulation machines and fiber-moving equipment. The company has been in the business for more than 55 years and has a variety of reliable insulation machines and parts for the insulation business.
This machine is a popular choice among insulation material contractors. It is designed to blow different brands of insulation materials according to manufacturers’ specifications.
This machine has the following features:
- Slide out airlock system for reduced maintenance down time.
- Two horsepower direct drive and a totally enclosed fan cooled motor/reducer.
- Modular component design that allows for quick disassembly or reassembly, resulting in easy troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Safety guards for the machine operator.
- Check valve protection and filter design with a 4-inch fresh air inlet that provides increased blower efficiency and durability with less filter maintenance and better protection of the blowers.
For the safety of the operator and for quick hazard response, this machine includes a pre-alarm buzzer, main disconnect, emergency kill switch, and manual override. It also has a remote control cord that is 150 feet in length.
This Krendl insulation machine weighs 486 lbs./384 kg. It has a width of 32”, depth of 62”, and height of 68”.
The machine has a hopper capacity of 40 cubic feet (1.13 cubic meters). The airlock has a 16” x 12” diameter and 3” outlet for a blowing hose.
This Krendl insulation machine is capable of the following production rates, based on the materials used:
With shredder and double 2-stage blowers:
- Cellulose – 3,000 lbs. per hour
- Mineral fiber – 2,000 lbs. per hour
- Fiberglass – 1,000 lbs. per hour
Please note that the density of the products and variable blowing conditions affect production rates. Using a 4-blower system (an optional accessory) will enable the machine to increase its range and production rates.