The CM-G series is a gravimetric (loss-in-weight) fiber metering machine designed to provide an economical solution to the industrial fiber market and related industrial blending processes. The unit can automatically introduce fiber batches precisely into the mixing process. The combination of the high speed turbo-shredder and the pneumatic air injection provide a total dispersing and uniform blending of fibers into the batch process. The accumulated memory (historical data) with print-out feature provide quality control records, while saving labor costs from manual loading. Various size units are available depending on the batch size and frequency of loading the storage hopper.
- Manual thermal overload protection of all motor and electrical components.
- Deluxe voltmeter w/ LED light ‘smart panel’ for quick electrical diagnostics.
- 150 ft. Remote control ‘touch screen’ panel control for hook-up and monitoring machine from control room.
- Remote start/stop hook-up with 2-speed ‘bump’ rate control provides precise batch amount.
- Remote modem access provides off-location monitoring, adjustments, and troubleshooting.
- Optional; accurate feed-rate control for continuous mixing processes is available upon request.
- Large volume hopper storage with convenient fold-out loading trays for efficient fiber loading.
- Quick-release airlock system to provide easy access for inspecting and replacing airlock seals.
- Stainless slide-gate feed control and variable speed blower provides precise adjustment of fibers and air mixture.
- High quality powder coating provides a long lasting, scratch and corrosion resistant finish.
- Modular design with access panels for quick troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Multiple ‘scalping augers’ with high speed stainless turbo-shredders maximizes fiber conditioning.
- #50 nickel plated chain and hardened sprockets are rugged and corrosion resistant.
- High torque motor and direct drive gearbox provides surplus power and heavy duty drive components.
- Skid frame w/ lift bolt load-cell brackets allow easy handling with forklift.
55cu./ft. (500 lbs.) 10 bags
240 volt single pass (20 amps)
460 volt three phase (10 amps)
(1) 5 h.p. w/ 3 series Positive Displacement Blower
(1) 10 h.p. w/ 4 series Positive Displacement Blower
102″ L x 38″ W x 90″ H