CM 3000: Attic Insulation Machine with “Integrated Recycle Technology”
Get the most of production and versatility, with our CM 3000 all fiber (airlock) machine, featuring an oversized 12″ diameter by 20″ long airlock. This machine is the highest production, most versatile portable electric machine available. High capacity output, combined with the dual hopper independent control system, offers the Industry’s fastest portable attic blowing machine, while providing the ultimate control of recycle and dry fiber, for wall spray applications.
Machine is recommended with 4-blower 3-stage centrifugal or positive displacement blower.
Our Insulation Machine Features and Benefits
- Large 23 cu./ft. hopper capacity fiber storage.
- Dual, stainless slide-gate control provides separate control of recycle and dry fiber.
- Modular design with access panels for quick troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Slow speed positive feed auger extends component life, while increasing safety.
- Large 20″ X 12″ quick release airlock is a durable, easily serviced component.
- High speed stainless shredder maximizes fiber conditioning and production.
- High torque (2650 in./lb.) motor/reducer drive provides surplus power
- #50 chain and hardened sprockets, are rugged, corrosion resistant, and positive driving.
- Four integrally mounted 3-stage blowers w/check valve protection, outside air and reduced filter maintenance.
- 150 ft. remote cord w/cord hanger, offers convenient handling of remote device.
- Safety Features: main disconnect, kill switch, pre-alarm buzzer, and manual override, promoting
increased operator safety and quick hazard response.
- Manual thermal overload protection of all motors and electrical components.
- Deluxe voltmeter w/LED lights “Smart Panel” for quick electrical diagnostics.
- Auxiliary outlets that provides power for easy addition of accessories.
|Dimensions||66″ L x 22″ W x 51″ H|
|Hopper Capacity||Main Hopper: 23 cu/ft (4 bags)
w/ Hopper Extension: 46 cu/ft (8 bags)
|Airlock||20″ long x 12″ diameter
3″ output for blowing hose
|Blower Options||Two or four, 3-stage (120 volt)
5 hp Positive displacement Blower (250 CFM @ 5 psi)
|Power Requirements||Double input, 20/30 amps, 120 volt (two 3-stage blowers)
Single input, 40 amps, 240 volt (four 3-stage or pos/press. blower)
|Generator Size||10,000 watt|