For medium square footage jobs or high frequency use.
Insulation removal vacuum specifications
- Weight: 250 lbs.
- Dimensions: 33″ long x 28″ wide x 38″ high
- Engine: Briggs “Vanguard” V-twin OHV
- 2.25 gallon tank
- Positive pressure lubrication, low level oil shutdown
- Oil pressure shutdown switch. [electric start]
- Fan Housing: 1/4″ AR-400 steel fan x 1/4″ AR-400 steel chamber.
- r.p.m. / hour meter
- Engine Warranty: 3 year commercial
- 6″ dia. Inlet and Exhaust
- 10″ dia. Run-Flat Wheels
- Integrated engine block cooling air filter.
New & Improved
HardoxTM, AR-400 abrasion resistant 1?4″ thick impeller blades and turbo-sonic ‘FC’ designed blade, creates tip turbulence eliminating wet fiber accumulation on blade and chamber. Solid robotic welds and precision dynamic balancing provide a smooth running blade with minimal wear to engine bearings insuring safety for the operator.
Heavy duty 1?4″ HardoxTM abrasion resistant armor plate wear strip chamber, triples life of a chamber. Sacrificial liners need regular monitoring to prevent catastrophic failure inside fan chamber. This new chamber design eliminates need for a sacrificial liner.
Don’t forget to protect your investment…